So you have booked your first lesson with us. We hope you can contain your excitement.
Within the next few working days you will receive a phone call or text from your driving instructor to confirm your first lesson.
So if this is your first lesson you may be feeling a little apprehensive and have some questions.
- Will I be driving on roads for my first lesson?
- What do I need to bring with me?
- Will my instructor pick me up?
- What knowledge should I have before my first lesson?
These are all very valid questions and in this article we will try to answer the most common questions about your first driving lesson.
Continue reading “I've booked my lesson, now what?”
Do you feel a wave of anxiety when you think about driving? Is it something that you resent rather than look forward to and enjoy.
Here are 5 top tips to relax and allow yourself to enjoy the process of learning to drive.
Continue reading “5 tips that will help calm your nerves as a learner driver”
- Find the right driving instructor
- Remember everyone was once a learner
- Don’t overthink mistakes
- Ask your instructor to practice something you are worried about
- There is no rush to pass
Booking your first driving lesson can be an extremely stressful experience with many questions you must ask yourself;
- Who should I choose?
- Does the instructor have the proper license?
- How much will the first lesson cost?
- What if I don’t get on with my instructor?
These are all fair questions to ask yourself and it can all seem a like a lot to deal with.
To make things harder it can be very difficult to get in contact and ask driving instructors these questions. Not to mention that a lot of driving instructors are also already fully booked.
A lot of problems which really don’t help when starting to learn to drive.
This is where we can help.
Continue reading “How to book my first driving lesson”